Friday 20 April 2012

A Prayer (Just For Laughs)

This was sent to me by a friend, just sharing it through my blog .... to see you smile :)

TO: God.Com
Dear Lord,

Every single evening
When I lie here in bed,
This tiny little Prayer
Keeps running through my head:

God, bless all my family
For they're so close to me
Keep them safe and warm
And from all evil and no harm.

And, there is one more thing
Hope you don't mind me asking,
That I  know you will graciously do:
God! Please bless, my gadget, too...

I know that it sounds pretty odd,
So let me explain it Lord,
For inside this tiny compartments,
Rests so.. many long lost friends.

Please take an extra minute
From your duties beyond limit,
To bless those in my friends list
And those to whom request sent.

Bless all those in my message inbox,
And the clever ones who helped me unlock
The games I could never clear...
Especially the ones, who hit- 'like' n 'share'.

Bless the ones who never missed 
My Birthday which was lovingly wished
And all those who sent me a smiley
Or a joke, a link, a thought, almost daily.

Please do save this little prayer
In your grand heavenly computer
For it to be stored in the CD ROM 
As an earnest message to God.com
Amen

2 comments:

Manjula said...

Splendid little prayer Sudha 🙂

Sudha Mathivanan said...

☺️